play my favourite song.
Saturday, April 05, 2008
Went for Palia's birthday celebration and popped by Yinjie's! It was fun catching up with dearest BBC and nice to see my fellow AHS senior (HAA!) Oo, and 2A is kinda going Msia for maybe 3D2N which is perfect for me cause' it'll be cheap! Ok, but it all boils down to our boss Shuaty cause' she has the final say before TC book the tickets I think!

Anyway, bo liao photos from our gangs presentation which was pushed to this coming week!

Tatts! (: Ho Ling and Shereen the Ah Bengs, me the Diana Ser, QL the social worker!

Matt dropped me at Sweets place before we went to Bugis! I love my Sweets (:

Cute yea? Korin bought it for me cause' they all says it looks likes me and that I'm a 黄金豆 cause' I love 黄金路 the other time LOL

I am looking forward to going for the special semester but there're many concerns like my driving test and stuff so hmm.. I shall see how..

Anyway I wasted my whole week doing nothing especially the whole of my Friday and Saturday ):

And I love Dr Sheperd, he's hot (: